The climb to Straža is not difficult, you can walk along a nice path, surrounded by spruces, oaks, linden trees and birches.
The hill is 646 metres high and suitable for a nice, easy walk and summer or winter activities. You can climb to Straža along the walking path or take the chair lift. You will not regret it, since Straža is the most beautiful viewpoint in Bled, overlooking the south-east shore of the lake and the entire Lake Bled, the castle, the Jelovica plateau and Stol mountain.
- Move your body along Bled Fitness Trail.
- Take a chair lift to the top and enjoy in the beautiful view from various viewpoints.
- Stop and view the monument dedicated to Arnold Rikli.
- In warmer months, have fun in the Adrenaline Park, ride the toboggan down the hill and enjoy in other adrenaline activities at the foothills of Straža.
- Listen to local stories in the Folk Fairytale Land.
- Ski on the slopes of the main Bled ski centre in snowy winters.
For more information about the region please click on -> Bled Tourist Board